Events & News
Have an event you'd like us to publish ? Do you have a vacancy you'd like us to advertise ?
There are two ways you can submit this information to us:
- Create an article yourself through the website. There is a guide to help you through this here.
- Email the details to us and we'll publish it for you. Here is a guide to help you with this:
- Flyers can be in jpg, png, doc or pdf format (we can take screenshots where necessary).
- Articles can be submitted in the email itself, or attached as a word document.
- If you have any images or logo's you would like to include, please make sure they are attached.
- Calendar entries are limited to about 100 words (for descriptions), so if you have something to be added here, short and to the point is best.
- There are no word count limits for articles etc., but we will edit where we feel it is necessary.
- Please make sure that contact details are always included ie name, email address, telephone number, web site (whether for flyers, articles etc.).
- Then when you are ready please email it to us, email Mike at email@example.com. Please note that any emails sent to Karen or admin are likely to either be late getting published or missed altogether, as these in boxes are not checked as regularly.
- If you have any general queries, the hotline address should be your first port of call - especially for technical questions. For more specific queries, you can also contact Karen Williams, Project Manager at Karen@networkleeds.com