| || || |
The staff at Joanna are committed to providing a fair and respectful service to our client women. Below is a list of what our clients can expect from us, and what we can expect from our clients:
- YOU will be treated and respected as an individual and in return we ask that you will treat staff and volunteers with respect.
- YOU will be listened to and will be able to express YOUR opinions.
- YOU will not be shown favouritism from staff and will be treated as equal.
- YOU are responsible for your own behaviour
- YOU will be challenged over the following behaviours
- Excessive swearing causing offence to others
- Crude sexual and racist comments directed at other people
- Disrupting others deliberately
- Wilful damage to equipment, property or the building
- The misuse of substances on the premises
- Stealing from the project or any one using the project
- Physical assault
These behaviours may affect the type of support Joanna offers you and could lead to possible police action.
- YOU have the right to complain using Joanna’s complaints procedure, if you feel mistreated or unheard.
OUR AIM IS TO PROVIDE A SAFE PLACE WHERE YOU WILL BE RESPECTED, ENCOURAGED TO RESPECT OTHERS, AND BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE ACTIVITIES AND SUPPORT WE OFFER.